This method of heating does not cause any air flows: complaints from your employees about draught and the consequent health problems belong to the past!
The radiation tubes provide a very high degree of radiation. The tubes are insulated from the side (5 cm thick) and from above (16 cm thick) with glass wool, and have a special layered structure and a large radiation surface.
The heating system can be installed in almost any existing space.
The combination of Pender Vario radiation heating/MACBuster® dedusting installation forms a perfect climate control system!
Type Z: 9-30 metres
Type E: 18-48 metres
Type Z: 24-72 metres
Type E: 42-120 metres
Type Z: 30-150 metresType E: 60-248 metres
All types fitted with outward flow and return sensor, temperature limiter and CO2 measurement direct at the flame.
- Economical and efficient radiation heating system.
- For sales, production, storage and sport halls from 4 to 35 metres high.
- Because of the radiation principle, comfortable heat is generated where it is required.
- No air flows as with blower systems, no draught.
- High combustion efficiency, up to 96%; usually gives 30-50% energy savings.
- High radiation efficiency, with subsequent low energy costs, low electrical operating costs.
- Runs on both gas and oil.
- Direct flue gas removal, no emission of combustion gases in the hall (prohibited in Germany!).
- As a result of the flexible set-up possibilities, can be installed in new and existing halls.
- Colour of radiation tubes: standard red, also available in dark blue and black.
- Colour of insulation baffles: in any desired RAL colour or in stainless steel.
- Thermostats fitted standard with a day, night and week program.
- Clear and simple operation of the remote control.
- The sensed radiation heat is shown in a display.
- The existing analogue or digital control engineering of the building can be fitted in.
- In combination with MACBuster® space ventilation system, very suitable for halls with a large volume, where local exhaust (of welding vapour, cutting or grinding dust, for example) is impossible or undesired.
- As a result of the very high combustion efficiency, few roof ducts are required for the removal of the flue gases.
- Assembly and commissioning are also possible during the building-up and assembly period.
- CE-certified, patent applied for.